2. Collection of Your Information We may collect information about you in a variety of ways: a. Personal Data. This can include your name, address, contact information, and other personally identifiable information. b. Usage Data. Information about how you use our website, such as the pages you visit, time spent, etc.
3. Use of Your Information Having accurate information about you allows us to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience. We may use the information we collect about you to:
Provide our services.
Respond to customer service requests.
Send newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials.
4. Disclosure of Your Information We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties without your consent.
5. Security of Your Information We use administrative, technical, and physical security measures to protect your personal information. While we strive to protect your personal data, no method of transmission over the Internet is 100% secure.
6. Third-Party Websites The Site may contain links to third-party websites and applications of interest. Once you have used these links to leave the site, any information you provide to these third parties is not covered by this Privacy Statement.